Make yourself at home. Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art orthodontic solutions at the highest quality treatment in a personal and caring environment.
Your initial consultation with Dr. Nader Dayani is complimentary. The first visit will start with your chief complaint for seeking Orthodontic treatment, your medical and dental history, including past medical and dental treatment, and finish with a clinical examination including your teeth, gums, jaw, joints, head and neck muscles, and surrounding structures. Then he will provide you with a tentative treatment plan based on your personal goals as well as his expert opinion. At this time, he will also answer your questions and concerns. At the completion of the consultation, we will recommend taking upper and lower impressions of your teeth followed by an orthodontic survey involving panoramic and cephalometric x-rays, intra and extra oral photographs, and further necessary work-up in order to fully study and analyze your case prior to formulating your final treatment plan.
Orthodontic treatment is not an exact science. Like any treatment of the body, much of its success depends on the understanding and cooperation of patients to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that with orthodontic treatment, like other healing arts, results cannot be guaranteed without your full cooperation.
Our goal is to make Orthodontic treatment available for everyone, therefore, we offer variety of payment options to meet every need. Along with our quarterly specials and huge discounts for students and struggling parents. The patient’s cooperation is one of the most important factors in obtaining the best results. We encourage the parents to be active in their child’s orthodontic treatment and we always welcome any questions that you may have.
Adults. It’s never too late for a healthy smile!
You may be wondering, why bother your orthodontics now? Every adult has his or her own reason for choosing to undergo treatment. Some are concerned about how their teeth look. Other seek treatment to make chewing easier or relieve pain. If you are still deciding whether you want treatment, here are some things to think about:
- Having straighter teeth makes it easier to show your smile to the world. You’ll look better and may even feel better about yourself.
- Straight teeth are easier to care for. Being able to give your teeth better care makes tooth decay and gum disease less likely. Believe it or not, avoiding these dental problems helps your whole body stay healthy.
- Chewing may be easier. So, you can focus on enjoying your food!
- Your teeth will wear more evenly. This means they’re likely to become damaged over time.
- Orthodontic treatment can prepare your mouth for certain restorative treatments, such as dental implants, veneers, or a bridge.